Does my property need to comply with any special energy requirements before I can qualify for FIT?

You property needs to meet Energy Performance Certificate grade D or above to get the full Feed In Tariff. Cornwall Solar Panels can check to see if your property has one. If it’s below a D grade we can check to see if adding Solar PV will lift the grade to a D, advise on what other measures might help obtain a D and arrange for an EPC assessment if required (at a cost of £60).

If your property is grade E,F or G you will still get some FIT, Cornwall Solar Panels can calculate very accurately how much your return will be to help you decide if it’s worth it or not.

Recent Posts