Commercial Solar PV for SMEs
Solar PV has been embraced commercially for many years and continues to deliver an impressive return on investment for many business owners seeing double digit benefits. With 20 years of guaranteed payments, that becomes a pretty good payback given the current economics in many industries.
Go solar, grow your business
- Solar PV is achieving ROI as high as 30%
- If your business operates 7 days a week ROI can increase to 35%
- Commercial operations stand to gain the most from Solar PV systems as they use multiple electrical appliances during daylight hours. Imagine true energy independence – no electricity bills…
- Many businesses have large available areas to install Solar PV panels. We can help you make the most of them and dramatically increase your earning potential. Investing in Solar PV on your roof turns dead space into a healthy income
- Installing Solar PV lowers your company’s carbon emissions, demonstrating your green credentials to customers, suppliers and industry. Good PR opportunity
- Reducing emissions and our commercial carbon footprint is moving from an aspiration to a requirement. For many sectors, especially those looking to build partnerships with suppliers and retailers ISO 14001 is increasingly becoming a prerequisite for many partnerships. Installing a Solar PV system alongside implementing an environmental management plan can make a big difference when it comes to attracting new as well as repeat business. A Solar PV installation can help you gain an extra competitive advantage in a challenging economic climate
- You can use land or roof space on storage or production facilities to generate a second, year-round income stream – an easy way of maximising the value of buildings or underused areas of land
- Solar PV is an incredibly secure investment. Payments are Government guaranteed through the Feed in Tariff for 20 years and will soon repay the cost of the initial system installation
- Of all the solar technologies currently available Solar PV is the most reliable, affordable and proven to give you good ROI. Solar PV will protect your business against future energy shortages and price increases
- The system has no moving parts and therefore requires very little maintenance
- Most Solar PV installations don’t need planning permission. Those that do, experience very little red tape
- Panels can be installed on east or west facing roofs with only a small reduction in performance.
- Solar PV panels will work as soon as there is radiation. Even on a freezing cold winter’s day, your system will generate energy. They don’t need direct sunlight and will still work in low light conditions
Why choose us?
You can trust us to install your system correctly
We’re accredited by, and follow the codes of, all the industry’s leading organisations including MCS Renewable Energy Consumer Code), the Solar Trade Association and NAPIT. See Accreditations and Awards
Work with a company who understand your business priorities
As a successful, growing business ourselves, we place great emphasis on minimising disruption and maximising your returns. We’ve worked with many commercial organisations across multiple industries and have proven experience in sourcing systems that work to enhance business plans and fit with company aims.
We’ve won multiple awards for the way we work
Cornwall Solar Panels has received recognition both locally and nationally for its groundbreaking work in the renewable energy sector. Please see more about our awards here.
Latest software = ultra-accurate savings predictions
For an informed choice, you need information you can rely on. Cornwall Solar Panels use professional Solar PV software (PVSol) that takes the guesswork out of financial predictions. Our quotes show clear, accurate returns and the impact on your electricity bills. Few firms offer this, because the software is expensive and requires extensive training to use effectively. It’s a powerful bit of kit, and it’s extremely accurate because it takes account of all the elements that could affect your personal return such as roof orientation, pitch, shading, inverter quality, panel performance and local weather conditions. With this information we can can maximise your output, which in turn maximises your investment.
You get to choose from all available systems
We’re not tied to any particular supplier, and never will be. Currently, we have over 80 panel manufacturers on our books. This means we can directly compare one type of panel & inverter combination with another and stay impartial. The best set-up for your business might not be the best for someone else’s. With our experience and knowledge we can find the best system for you. Of course, all our offerings will be backed up by independent calculations.
Get a quote within 2 working days
Our quoting process is fast and easy. Site visits take around 1.5 hours and we’ll email you a quote within 2 working days. Arrange a quote now.